About the Position
Immerse is seeking a full-time SDR who will be responsible for creating a welcoming and supportive environment for Immerse users (who we call 'Members') by helping them become familiar with Immerse’s various subscription tiers, features, and virtual reality learning tools. This member engagement will occur directly in our virtual world, via desktop and through our Discord channel. In addition, this role will be responsible for responding to inbound customer support tickets.
The ideal candidate is genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk, but know when to listen. They can put themselves in our Members' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to this person. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
- Professionally represent Immerse as a Host in our Virtual Welcome Lobby, called “The Commons"
- Lead new Members through impromptu orientations
- Socialize with Members in French and English
- Actively connect Members to other Members to encourage community engagement
- Evangelize Immerse’s offerings to encourage conversion to paid membership tiers
- Ensure Member satisfaction by delivering a high quality of customer service and following through to resolve issues
- Respond to inbound customer support tickets via email and chat
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Post welcome messages on Discord to introduce new Members met in the Commons
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage Members
- Bilingual in English and French (B1 or higher)
- High school diploma / GED
- 2+ years of experience with customer support or college education
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- A quiet space to work from
- VR enthusiast or language learning enthusiast is a plus!
Position Hours: Sunday-Thursday 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Learn more about our company here before applying.